Pure lavish Collections

 

Pure Lavish collections range from day of coordination to full service wedding planning – all of which are customized to the couple! We take pride in offering our couples unlimited communication and don’t believe in a prix fixe package. Our services mirror what you envision your wedding to be. We are here to listen, guide and create a custom collection based on your needs, budget and overall dream wedding day. For more information regarding Pure Lavish collections contact us! We’d love to hear about your wedding!

 

Day of Coordination

image

The loose ends are almost complete, you just need Pure Lavish Events to execute your seamless wedding ...

read more

The loose ends are almost complete, you just need Pure Lavish Events to execute your seamless wedding day.






>> Unlimited communication beginning three months prior to wedding date. 
>> Ceremony and reception coordination.
>> Contact service providers for arrival and end times. This includes strike time.
>> Produce and create a minute by minute timeline of wedding day. 
>> Distribute client approved timeline to all vendors at least one week prior to wedding date.
>> Provide client with marriage license information as well as proofing and mailing the marriage license.
>> Complete preferred vendor list upon signing contract.
>> On-site management and coordination. This includes communication with vendors regarding venue procedures such as loading and unloading.
>> Obtaining all necessary insurance from outside vendors per venue regulations. 
>> Coordinator, executive coordinator and one (1) assistant for entirety of wedding day.

read less

Partial Planning

image

You have your date and a wonderful inspiration board, but not sure what to do next. Pure Lavish Events will find the right vendors for you and ensure you stay on track for the remainder of your...

read more

You have your date and a wonderful inspiration board, but not sure what to do next. Pure Lavish Events will find the right vendors for you and ensure you stay on track for the remainder of your planning. 

Read More


>> Unlimited communication beginning immediately.

>> Ceremony and reception coordination.

>> Contact service providers for arrival and end times. This includes strike time.

>> Produce and create a minute by minute timeline of wedding day. Distribute client approved timeline to all vendors at least one week prior to wedding date.

>> Provide client with marriage license information as well as proofing and mailing the marriage license.

>> Customized preferred vendor list based on couple’s vision and budget. 

>> On-site management and coordination. This includes communication with vendors regarding venue procedures such as loading and unloading.

>> Obtaining all necessary insurance from outside vendors per venue regulations. 

>> Review all proposals and terms of final contracts. This includes BEO (Banquet Event Order).

>> Three planning meetings, one of which maybe used as a design consultation.

>> Coordinator, executive coordinator and one (1) assistant for entirety of wedding day. 

read less

Full Service Planning

image

There's an infinite amount of decisions. You need Pure Lavish Events by your side from the beginning. We're here for you, from finding your dream venue to saying, "I ...

read more

There's an infinite amount of decisions. You need Pure Lavish Events by your side from the beginning. We're here for you, from finding your dream venue to saying, "I Do!"

 


>> Unlimited communication beginning immediately. 

>> Venue scouting and negotiation. 

>> Schedule and attend meetings with specific service providers.

>> Initial walkthrough of venue with client to create and establish necessary wedding rentals.

>> Developing and prioritizing wedding budget.

>> Proofing all wedding stationary. 

>> Establish color palate, over all theme and design ideas. 

>> Review all proposals and terms of final contracts.

>> Communicate with musicians on ceremony song selections and cueing wedding party for processional.

>> On-site management and coordination. This includes communication with vendors regarding venue procedures such as loading and unloading.

>> Manage catering staff regarding quantities on rental items.

>> Obtaining all necessary insurance from outside vendors per venue regulations.

>> Complete ceremony and reception coordination. This includes a one hour rehearsal.


read less